Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthdays... Start of a New Year

Today is not my birthday.  However, my last birthday marked an important point in my life.  It marked the beginning of a New Year. The previous year was filled with many high points but we also endured a few extreme lows.  I am optimistic that this year will be different.. this year will be happy and joyful.   Don't get me wrong 2010 was not all bad... Mr.K and I are madly in love and were constantly there for each other.  We went on amazing vacations and enjoyed wonderful adventures. We share a passion for expensive restaurants and gourmet homemade food.  We are both goal oriented so when there is something we want that is not completely in our control we will both do anything to get it.  I truly hope that by my next birthday we will finally get what we have wanted for so long!





No comments:

Post a Comment