Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weddings!

I have been obsessed with weddings from the minute I started to plan my own in 2008.  Within days of being engaged I purchased ton of magazines, signed up for multiple websites, dvr'd every wedding show and put my skills to work (project manager by day.. wedding planner by night)! 15 months later I had the best day of my life.  Mr.K and I spent countless hours researching every aspect and making sure all of the details were perfect.  We did not have a large wedding (only 63 guests including the 2 of us) but we had a trendy, modern, exciting, and most importantly amazing wedding.  The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were all held in a Loft on the west side of Midtown Manhattan.  The loft was a blank canvas allowing us to be creative as our wallets would permit. 


All of the below pics were taken by our very talented Wedding Photographer Kella MacPhee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment