Monday, February 21, 2011

Meat Packing District

Happy President's Day! The best part of this holiday is having the day off of work but unfortunately Mr.K had to work today.  So I decided to meet up with a friend for lunch in the Meat Packing District in NYC.  We had lunch at Spice Market which is a great restaurant on 9th Ave which happens to be a cobblestone street (which I love).  Before we met up I had a few extra minutes so I wondered around the area taking pictures with my iPhone.  I recently downloaded a new app called 'Instagram' so all of these photos have been modified using one of the many filters in the program. I higly recommend this app.. it is really easy to use and you can get really cool pics without a lot of effort.


After lunch we ventured over to Chelsea Market which has a plethora of stores, restaurants and interesting architectural details. I have a love for cupcakes and brick walls so this place is on my list of favorite NYC spots.  If you get a chance to visit Chelsea Markets stop by Fat Witch Bakery for a delicious brownie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment