Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big East Tournament 2011

You are probably thinking why is h0b0wife posting about a sporting event. Well let me tell you.  This past Tuesday Mr.K calls me at work and asks if I want to go to a Basketball game at Madison Square Gardens... my intial thought was this must be a joke.  Mr.K does not follow sports and I have never seen him watch a Basketball game on TV let alone got to MSG.  One of Mr.K's good friends had extra tickets and invited us.  We met up with our friends a few hours later and found out that the tickets were for a suite!  Up to that minute I was not sure about this little advenutre (I had never even heard of the Big East Tournament before).  But as soon as I heard the word 'suite' I knew this would be fun.  Mr.K's friends friend (the host) was having a work event for a powertools company so there was a random mix of colleagues, customers and friends.. funniest part.. I was the only girl.  There were around 15 men ranging in age from 15 - 65 .. no one seemed to mind that I was there and a few of them even took the time to talk to me about non-sports things!

No comments:

Post a Comment