Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peeps...

For those who don't know me I <3 sugar!  I have this fascination with giving up things for extended periods of time (I have not drank any beverages with caffeine in over 2 years).  Recently, I decided to give up sugar just until Easter... well I made it only a few days! 

My mom still makes each of her children an Easter basket.  Mr.K and I split mine as there is enough candy for an army.  One of my favorite Easter candies is marshmallow peeps.  My mom buys us special peeps that are hand dipped in milk chocolate at a local chocolate shop.  For those not familiar with marshmallow peeps they are soft marshmallow treats covered in bright sugar (yellow is the most common but I have seen lots of colors).

Today as I walking home through midtown Manhattan I spotted this:


I ran across the street to get a better view (and of course picture) of the largest peep / only peep car I have ever seen.



Hope you all get a chance to enjoy this seasonal treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment